Monday, June 17, 2013

How i'm battling the "inbetween" stage

My hair has reached a truly awful stage, it can only be described as the inbetween stage.  I'm caught in between persevering cos i've come this far and chopping it off cos I am sick of not getting far enough.  Hair accessories have become my friend, simply as it gives my head a focal point aside from how awful my hair currently is!

I am going to add 3 photos this time, so you can see how I am wearing my hair at the moment and how long it has got at the back.  Not sure if my photos have uploaded in the right shape mind you as on my screen the look squished and square.

Tomorrow my hairdresser is coming to trim up the back and hopefully give it a nicer shape.  Also, big decision for me..... I'm going blonder so we are lightening and toning and praying to the hair gods I don't go orange, yellow or anywhere between the two!

Will update with a new hair colour pic soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment