Friday, June 28, 2013

Its all about the nails right now.

Its been 8 weeks since I started trialling Vitagel by Gelish and I have to say I am really pleased with the result.  Despite accidentally cutting off one of my thumb nails (curse you onions!) and breaking my other thumb nail, they are growing strong and resilient. 

I usually just have Vitagel recovery which leaves my nails clear and glossy, which I then paint over with a usual nail polish.  However this time we decided to opt for a gelish colour as well as the vitagel.  The colour we chose is called Light Elegant - I need to stick to fairly nude and natural colours for work, but again, I can paint over this with a darker normal polish should I choose to.

Anyway, here is a photo of my nails the day before treatment and then a photo today after 4 treatments (once a fortnight for 8 weeks so far)  I think you'll agree the difference is clear and they look fabulous.  I will also add the link to the facebook page of the lady behind the magic!


BEFORE
AFTER 4 TREATMENTS


No comments:

Post a Comment