Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3 months into the grow out......

Its about 3 months since I decided I would grow my short hair out, so here is a photo from its shortest in March 2013 and a photo of both sides now after I decided to grow it.  In April I was still umming and ahhing about whether to keep it short or grow it out.

As you can see its very short on the top and well everywhere really!


And here is how it is today....

Has to be said - right now I hate it.  Especially the left hand side, the side my parting falls, I think its looks hideous and awful.  The right hand side doesn't look so bad and kind of falls nicer and tucks behind my ear.  Its so thick and heavy right now I think it needs thinning and shaping a bit to make it more bearable.  Part of me wants to give up and cut it all off so it looks decent again and the other part of me says hang in there it'll be a short bob before long!

Might have to see a stylist very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment