Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ooooh look almost a bob!

So its been 6 months since I started growing out my pixie cut.  How far has it got.....


Well, its almost a bob, almost, not quite yet in my book but not far off.  Definitely by the end of the year I will have that bob shape again!  I still think it looks and feels too heavy round the bottom at the back, but I am hoping to have this sorted at my next appointment which is mid October.  I still like being blonder but can't deny I have the urge to go rich brown again, i always do when the summer ends.

I don't feel like its grown much lately as it seems more about getting the right shape in place for it to just grow if you know what I mean?  I tend to just clip the top front bit back, or tuck it behind my ears - how good does that feel after it being so short!?

I recently became enlightened to Benefit cosmetics and I love them.  So I will dedicate a few posts to my fave finds so far including "they're real" mascara and the "POREfessional" primer.

2 comments:

  1. Please keep posting updates on your grow out. I'd love to follow along since I'm about 3 months behind you. I've been taking a weekly pic to track my progress and yes it's been sloooow! You can find me on instagram under the same name. Cheers! ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I will look you up on instagram (never used instagram!) I have taken a couple of photos of my current length and will post them now.

      Delete